These core concepts are central to many emotions
More are defined in the glossary.
What is — A firm foundation anchored in observed phenomenon and valid logic
Self — Your physical and mental being with all its human and unique characteristics
Relationships — The history of interactions between two or more people
Organization — a group of people and their relationships
- Relatives — A group of people who are genetically closely related; kin.
- Family — Parents and their children.
- Tribe — A group of people united by common ancestry, a community of customs and traditions, or recognition of the same leaders.
- Team — A group of people who choose to be united by common goals.
- Committee — A group of people who are assigned a common goal.
- Community — A group of people where each member has a significant relationship with every other member.
- Bureaucracy — An organization structure based on dependency relationships.
- State governments — A political structure based on sovereignty.
- World — All of us including the environment that surrounds and sustains us.